Human Machine Interface (HMI)
The SYSCON PlantStar HMI (Human Machine Interface) is an industrial touchscreen device that is used to provide information to machine operators from the SYSCON PlantStar software and to allow operators to provide input and take essential actions on the shop floor. All these functions are provided in an easy-to-use browser-based interface with touchscreen control.Download Data Sheet
Operators and shop floor personnel can quickly perform a variety of important tasks, including:
- View Job Schedule and Machine Status information.
- Enter Downtime, Rejects/Scrap, and enter Operator Assist requests.
- Review Job Set Up Sheets to view training documents, product images or specific customer uploaded videos.
- Utilize log in/out and User Action Security functions to provide labor tracking and accountability.
- Review Charts and Reports providing real-time data from the shop floor.
- Print tote/box/part labels (if equipped).
- Scan external work order barcodes (if equipped).
Features and Benefits
- Industrial HMI with 15” touch screen interface to PlantStar system.
- Includes ethernet and four (4) USB ports for optional keyboard, printer, and optical scanner connectivity.
- High speed processor and built-in browser optimized for use with PlantStar system software.
- Industrial enclosure with VESA mount or surface mount brackets.
- Optional external HDMI port for overhead dashboard display. Display your production events on a large screen throughout your factory.
- All-new design with multiple mounting options, easy access front panel. gloss white powder coated enclosure.
- Optional floor mount pedestal with internal cabling for a clean installation with no exposed wiring.
With more than 50 years of industry experience, PlantStar has vast experience developing MES software. Our latest version, PlantStar 4.0, offers industry-leading features that allow companies to manage their processes more efficiently.
View Our Software
Are you struggling to get your machines running after unexpected downtime or need help installing equipment? We’re here to provide support and help you keep your business running smoothly.
View Support Services
Want a firsthand look at how PlantStar works?
Contact us today to schedule a demo!