The PlantStar HMI pedestal provides an ideal mounting arrangement to facilitate operator interaction with the PlantStar Manufacturing Execution System. The pedestal can be bolted to the floor in a location convenient to each work center, allowing operators and set-up personnel easy access to job management, downtime, assist, and reject functions.
The versatile pedestal design allows for the use of a traditional PlantStar touchscreen HMI as well as larger touchscreen displays if desired. Power, network, and signal wiring can be connected to the pedestal via rigid or flexible conduit and can be routed securely inside the pedestal column via a convenient access panel.
- Compatible with SYSCON PlantStar industrial and tablet HMIs.
- Accomodates 10"-60" Monitors with VESA mounting configuration
- Sturdy, Floor Standing Construction
- Integrated Cable Management System
- Meets ADA Height and Reach Standards
- Optional Accessory Shelf available in 10" x 12" OR 10" by 18"
- Optional mounting bracket for Andon light extension pole is available
- Overall 23”W x 46.5”H x 23”D
- Base 23”W x 2”H x 23”D
- Weight: 44 Ibs
- Weighted Base provides Stability
- Steel Construction with internal power strip and lockable access panel
With more than 50 years of industry experience, PlantStar has vast experience developing MES software. Our latest version, PlantStar 4.0, offers industry-leading features that allow companies to manage their processes more efficiently.
View Our Software
Are you struggling to get your machines running after unexpected downtime or need help installing equipment? We’re here to provide support and help you keep your business running smoothly.
View Support Services
Want a firsthand look at how PlantStar works?
Contact us today to schedule a demo!